[openstandaarden] procmail

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at ieee.org
Wed Jul 31 10:43:46 CEST 2002

Suggesties, commentaar?
Ik heb de relevante stukken uit mijn filters geknipt.

[mleeman at mykene .procmail]$ cat ../.procmailrc
PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
TAGDIR=$HOME/.procmail

INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/procmail.filters
INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/procmail.reply
INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/procmail.delete

[mleeman at mykene .procmail]$ cat procmail.filters
MSHEADER="X-Procmail: microsucks"
# ----- Dump mail from Microsoft viruses into trash
:0 Bf
| formail -b -f -A "$MSHEADER octet-stream"

[mleeman at mykene .procmail]$ cat procmail.reply
:0 H
* $ ^$MSHEADER
* $ ! ^$USERLOOP
* $ ! ^$SYSLOOP
{
    # In all cases, we'll want to use the same subject header, so
    # auto-processors at the other end will work.  Aren't we nice!
    :0 c
    subject=|   formail -x "Subject:"

    # Figure out who to reply to
    :0 c
    RESPONDTO=| formail -r | head -1

    # ===========================================================
    # "ORDINARY" mailings tagged as "ordinary" by the "tag" file.
    # Avoid auto-responding if the mail was auto-generated, and
    # send a standard complaint.
    :0 Hc
    * ! ^From:.*vacation
    * ! ^FROM_DAEMON
    * ! ^Precedence: (junk|bulk)
    * $ ^$MSHEADER
    | (   echo "$RESPONDTO"                        ;\
          echo "Subject: Re: $subject"             ;\
          echo "Precedence: junk"                  ;\
          echo "$SYSLOOP"                          ;\
          echo "$USERLOOP"                         ;\
          echo ""                                  ;\
          cat $AUXDIR/complaint.microsoft;\
          cat $AUXDIR/separator                    ;\
          cat                                      ;\
      ) | $SENDMAIL -t

}

[mleeman at mykene .procmail]$ cat procmail.delete
:0 H
* $ ^$MSHEADER
trash

[mleeman at mykene .procmail]$ cat reply/complaint.microsoft
I have received a Microsoft formatted mail or a mail which has a
Microsoft proprietary attachment. Please keep in mind that not
everybody is that pleased with that:
1. Not everybody wants to spend hundreds of Euros just to read
ill-chosen document formats
2. Spend again hundreds of Euros for that excuse of an operating
system that is needed to run the afore mentioned software.

There are a lot of platform independent formats available. Please
send me the file in e.g. txt, pdf, html, ...

Your mail has been vertically stored and might be read somewhere
in the future, at least the part that is not a Microsoft proprietary
format.

If this automated message was in error, disregard it.

A copy of the offending message follows.

--
	greetz, marc

backup tape overwritten with copy of system manager's favourite CD
     Key fingerprint = 890C E47F 1589 F240 9CC8  C60C 510A 63D3 D356 2DE1
Linux scorpius 2.4.19-pre4 #1 Tue Apr 2 22:47:06 CEST 2002 i686 unknown