[openstandaarden] Fwd: [asbl-libre] http://perens.com/Articles/SCOCopiedCode.html

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Wed Aug 20 01:40:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

Now it is obvious, there are spy watching [asbl-libre] and forwarding
the news on [openstandaarden].

It seems there are also counter-spy lurking on [openstandaarden] and
sending the information on [asbl-libre].

We need to do something about it...

David GLAUDE

PS: Get your agenda, there will be a protest against software patent on
the 27 of august from 12H00 to 14H00.
Given the time we have to organise this and the lack of other activities
on the side (conference or else), we more likely only have Belgian and
lobbyiest. So we better be ready to spread the word.

Here is where it start: http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/BigDemo27aug

We will produce an ASCII friendly invitation in french. It would be nice
to have it translated and propagated in Belgian Linux User Group, News
Forum, Belgian Computer Science Student Association, ...

Feel free to contact http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/BenjaminHenrion about
the organisation, any help is welcome.

As organisation tools we have:
* Wiki
* Mailing list
* IRC channel
* ...

PPS: You will notice the news is not on [asbl-libre] yet, you are first
to know. ;-)

David GLAUDE