[openstandaarden] [Fwd: [Activists-ael] Fw: interview Radio Centraal Antwerpen]

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Mon Jun 2 00:19:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

We are looking for someone dutch speaking and aware of the current
situation concerning software patent to make a contact with a journalist.

If more information on the current situation is needed, I might be able
to help... but there is a langage problem for me.

http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/oeil/oeil_ViewDNL.ProcedureView?lang=2&procid=5974

Soon to be voted in JURI comitee... It might be 16 vote of the amendment
and 17 vote of the total text + accepted amendment.

Then Session (First lecture).
Then ...

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/