[openstandaarden] [Fwd: [Activists-ael] Fw: interview Radio Centraal Antwerpen]

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Tue Jun 3 22:36:55 CEST 2003

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>>We are looking for someone dutch speaking and aware of the current
>>situation concerning software patent to make a contact with a journalist.
>
> I'd be glad to do so. Can I have some contact information, or do I just
> mail the guy?

Yes him or maybe Alexandre can get you the phone number.
Maybe it is too late, maybe it is already done.

>>If more information on the current situation is needed, I might be able
>>to help... but there is a langage problem for me.
>
> That would be good, yes. Could anyone clue me in on where the relevant
> documentation can be found?

http://www.eurolinux.org/
http://www.ffii.org/

Then of course all the relevant mailing list available at:
http://petition.ffii.org/

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/