[openstandaarden] patenten

Dieter Van Uytvanck dietvu at village.uunet.be
Mon May 26 17:40:53 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 05:27:39PM +0200, David GLAUDE wrote:

> You are right... now he is group-less ("Non-attached")
> http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep5/owa/whos_mep.data?ipid=0&ilg=EN&iucd=4752&ipolgrp=.&ictry=.&imode=&itempl=&ireturn=
>
> So it mean he will not follow any group specificaly.
> Since he is in JURI, he must be contacted by flemish.
> If his is really a liberal, then he must be again monopoly.
> So he must be a against software patent.
>
> Anybody working with him?

I've sent him 2 mails on his personal email address, 1 on his EU email
address and one via the form on the website of the liberaal appel.
Still he has not answered. I will send you a PDF-version of my mail so
that you can post it in his mailbox at the European parliament.

Dieter

--
Homepage: <http://www.student.kun.nl/dieter.vanuytvanck/>
Teken tegen softwarepatenten in de EU! --> http://petition.eurolinux.org/