[Openstandaarden] Fwd: Open standards

frank at de-winter.net frank at de-winter.net
Tue Feb 14 12:41:04 CET 2006

Hi All, Concerning the list(s) that are started up now, I have some
remarques: 1) Wouldn’t it be better also to mention the language? 2) I
believe that the situation in the Netherlands is also very important
concerning the open standards, at this moment they also deploy the open
standards ore open source projects on a greater platform. 3) What is the
situation into Luxembourg (European Community House?) Keep up the good
work! Frank De Winter Tramstraat 32 2260 Westerlo Tel: +32 494.94.57.75
E-mail: frank at de-winter.net
15:23:47 +0100, Dieter Van Uytvanck schreef: > On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at
05:38:18PM +0100, Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote: > > > And on a more broader
level: shouldn't we document for every EU > > country what the official
situation with regards to open standards is? > > I started to set up a
wiki page dedicated to this: > >
http://wiki.vrijschrift.org/OpenStandards > > -- > Met vriendelijke
groeten, > Dieter > > Homepage: >