[openstandaarden] Translation help required Re: [Fwd: [Bxl] Re: translations of faq and flyer: anyone speaking Dutch here?]

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 02:42:02 CEST 2003

Anja I Cc OpenStandaarden where many dutch speaker can help.

OpenStandaarden: I would also like translation of:
"
* "NE PAS JETER SUR LA VOIE PUBLIQUE" (mean do not drop on the floor)
* "Editeur responsable: XXXX XXXX" (who is responsible of the content if
  it is found to be not legal).
"

Thanks.

What about

30\,000 andere patenten wachten op legalisatie

Wich mean that 30.000 are waiting to be legalized.
So this one is one of them of them.

Now I go to sleep. ;-)

David GLAUDE